Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Quickly about on the bike nutrition, advice needed

So the advice is, if you are on your bike and use a gel/bar/what-have-you wrapper goes back into the jersey pocket, choose wisely and don't gunk up your phone! I usually neatly wrap it back up and goes back to the same pocket it came from

You can also chuck the wrapper in the bushes or side of the road, if you do that there's a Pro tip!
Next time eat a bag of dicks for your on the bike nutrition! Don't throw shit the the bushes like a god damn idiot

I hope my tip will be helpful!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

DaSy | 6 years ago
4 likes

I think this is the article he is referring to, the bag does indeed look like it would be even more hazardous than a gel wrapper. I also doubt the nutritional value of the dicks themselves, they look chewy

DaSy | 6 years ago
1 like

The "Pro-tip" is a little confusing; do I have to throw the wrapper into the bushes, then on the next feed I eat a bag-of-dicks, then back to the wrapper throw, then a new bag-of-dicks? 

Does eating the dicks in some way mitigate the wrapper-toss?

beezus fufoon replied to DaSy | 6 years ago
0 likes

DaSy wrote:

The "Pro-tip" is a little confusing; do I have to throw the wrapper into the bushes, then on the next feed I eat a bag-of-dicks, then back to the wrapper throw, then a new bag-of-dicks? 

Does eating the dicks in some way mitigate the wrapper-toss?

you could of course simply throw the bag that the dicks came in - but that would lead to dick bags littering the place instead of wrappers...

I don't think he's thought this through

peted76 | 6 years ago
1 like

Has anyone a discount code for waitroses own vegan bag of dicks? They're my favs.

hawkinspeter | 6 years ago
1 like

Is a bag of dicks gluten-free?

Goldfever4 replied to hawkinspeter | 6 years ago
0 likes

Maybe, but certainly not recommended for vegans.

hawkinspeter wrote:

Is a bag of dicks gluten-free?

davel | 6 years ago
2 likes

I think there might be something in this, but I won't be happy eating a bag of dicks until I know what the Real Food Police think about it.

They need to try it out and report back.

Goldfever4 | 6 years ago
4 likes

You're a bit weird.

beezus fufoon | 6 years ago
2 likes

I'm pretty sure you can get them individually wrapped these days

barongreenback | 6 years ago
6 likes

Umm. Thanks?

how many calories in a bag of dicks?  What’s the fructose/sucrose ratio?  Any protein?

Latest Comments