Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

How Cycling can make people healthy and live longer ?

Imagine if a team of scientists devised a drug which massively reduced people’s chances of developing cancer or heart disease, cutting their overall likelihood of dying early by 40%. This would be front page news worldwide, a Nobel prize as good as in the post.The first point is the particularly astonishing health improvement brought by cycling, greater so than walking or other moderate activity. This is because people are more likely to push their cardiovascular systems that bit harder on a bike, especially tackling hills or setting off from traffic lights.

Public health experts are not prone to hyperbole, but it’s not uncommon for them to refer to cycling as a miracle pill.Also, experts are particularly keen on bike commuting because it falls into the category known as incidental activity – exercise built around people’s everyday lives.

I cycle to work most days in part because I enjoy it, but also because an easy 20-minute trip by bike tends to take 30 or 40 minutes on public transport in London. Several studies have shown that this is the best way for activity to be maintained in a world when the majority of jobs are desk-bound.

Buy latest cycle form AMAZOM.COM. please click the LINK for more details.

http://amzn.to/2wNVD4B

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Leviathan | 6 years ago
0 likes

Well obviously, but what if that drug had a 0.001 chance of instant death. Cycling still isn't as safe as flying and it should be safer than climbing into a metal tube and being flung into the air at 500mph.

As for other things that aren't safe; your link; I aint clicking on that with a pointy stick. You should pay for ads, don't post them in the forum.

jony | 6 years ago
0 likes

cycling can a man for good health.

Canyon48 replied to jony | 6 years ago
1 like

jony wrote:

cycling can a man for good health.

You heard it here first, folks.

Latest Comments