Home

Looking to sell my Kysiums, but have no idea what they are worth. Not many appear on the second hand market as far as I can see. Any ideas?
Ta

4 comments

wellsprop [513 posts] 3 months ago
0 likes

Depends largely on how many miles they've done and how good condition they are currently in.

I bought my Campag Zondas for £250 and sold them after nearly 2 years and a couple thousand miles for £200 (including a pair of used Vittoria Open Corsas).

This post will give you some idea of price http://road.cc/content/forum/148998-fs-mavic-ksyrium-elite-s-alloy-clinc...

Assuming they are fairly low mileage and they look good, I'd start at £300 posted.

The real pain in the arse with second hand stuff is that Wiggle is able to offer brand new stuff for the same price, for £300 you can get a brand new set of Prolite or Novatecs.

Mungecrundle [866 posts] 3 months ago
0 likes

£100 upwards.

BehindTheBikesheds [990 posts] 2 months ago
0 likes

condition and wear is everything, even if very lightly used expect to get half what you paid for if not less. Paying a bit more for similar but having a warranty should things go south is for the most part the better attraction.

check out on LFGSS/Bike Radar/Ebay for pricing

gthornton101 [158 posts] 2 months ago
0 likes

A quick Google puts 2017 Ksyrium Elites at less than £400, so I'd estimate you'd probably be looking at less than £200 for your 2014s depending on wear and condition.

Ebay has rear Ksyrium Elite wheels for £50-80 so that's your baseline I would say.