Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Value of Kysium Elite 2014

Looking to sell my Kysiums, but have no idea what they are worth. Not many appear on the second hand market as far as I can see. Any ideas?
Ta

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

gthornton101 | 6 years ago
0 likes

A quick Google puts 2017 Ksyrium Elites at less than £400, so I'd estimate you'd probably be looking at less than £200 for your 2014s depending on wear and condition.

Ebay has rear Ksyrium Elite wheels for £50-80 so that's your baseline I would say.

BehindTheBikesheds | 6 years ago
0 likes

condition and wear is everything, even if very lightly used expect to get half what you paid for if not less. Paying a bit more for similar but having a warranty should things go south is for the most part the better attraction.

check out on LFGSS/Bike Radar/Ebay for pricing

Mungecrundle | 6 years ago
0 likes

£100 upwards.

Canyon48 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Depends largely on how many miles they've done and how good condition they are currently in.

I bought my Campag Zondas for £250 and sold them after nearly 2 years and a couple thousand miles for £200 (including a pair of used Vittoria Open Corsas).

This post will give you some idea of price http://road.cc/content/forum/148998-fs-mavic-ksyrium-elite-s-alloy-clinc...

Assuming they are fairly low mileage and they look good, I'd start at £300 posted.

The real pain in the arse with second hand stuff is that Wiggle is able to offer brand new stuff for the same price, for £300 you can get a brand new set of Prolite or Novatecs.

Latest Comments