Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canyon roadster brown

Hi 

Has anyone seen this colour scheme in real life. Looking at  a Ultimate SL Disc  in Roadster brown. 

I want the bike...and think I like the colour, (as don't want usual stealth colour) and it looks good on the website. However few pictures anywhere on google, and zero videos unfortunately.

(as a wise man said on another thread....you'll ride it more if you like the colour  1 )

Don't want to order it, and find I'm unsure on the colour scheme-  went out of my wasy to rise a supersix ultegra disc last month and found the yellow too neony (felt like a firemarshal)

Will likely press the button on the shopping basket anyway!

Cheers

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

CanyonChloe | 6 years ago
1 like

Hi Gavin,

It's Chloe here from Canyon UK  1

The Roadster brown is one of our really popular bike colours! If you google 'Canyon Bikes Roadster Brown' a few good images coming up showing the bike is a different light.

Of course we want all of our customers to be happy with their bike choice and colour therefore we have a 30 day returns policy in place so if you received the bike and weren't happy with the colour, all you need to do is contact us within 30 days of receiving it and we can set up an exchange for you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions  1

Thanks,

CanyonChloe

Canyon48 | 6 years ago
0 likes

I've just had a look at the pics on Google and it looks pretty awesome if you ask me!

Latest Comments