Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canadian Classics

Are the two canadian races being covered this year ?

I had expected them to be included in the Autumn Classics but this now jumps to Lombardia.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Dr Winston | 6 years ago
0 likes

Sagan wins...GVA second...Matthews third...

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Yes that's right, Turkey and Guangxi.

fxceltic | 6 years ago
0 likes

You need to close the window the race has started

Dr Winston | 6 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Marty....and paid.

i've played many fantasy games in lots of sports but this is a little gem hidden away in a corner. 

Dr Winston | 6 years ago
0 likes

Nice to see somebody on this forum. 

A couple of questions.

I'm new to the Road cc fantasy game and it's fantastic...so..

At the moment i can see no futher games listed for this season under "competitions"...will there be any to make it worth while paying my tenner for the rest of the season.

Secondly...how is it such a great game as we have on road cc plays second fiddle to Velogames across various forums?..it's just mad...this is a much better game.

MartyMcCann replied to Dr Winston | 6 years ago
0 likes

Dr Winston wrote:

A couple of questions.

At the moment i can see no futher games listed for this season under "competitions"...will there be any to make it worth while paying my tenner for the rest of the season.

Really only Lombardia and the two Canadian classics are listed but I would guess the Worlds Road Race and possibly TTT and ITT if going by the last few years. Saying that your £10 is for a year- ie premium membership lasts for 12 months from when you take it out so it basically will cover you up to the end of the 2018 Vuelta as far as I know.

archieboy replied to Dr Winston | 6 years ago
0 likes

Dr Winston wrote:

A couple of questions.

Are we doing Turkey and Guangxi both after the falling leaves and both WT(I think that's right) ??

MartyMcCann | 6 years ago
0 likes

Good question- they are listed on the "What's  coming up" section on the dashboard but the deadline for entering the Grand Prix de Quebec is 9pm on Fri- ie less than 22 hours from when I post this comment and there is no sign of them being open.

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Canadian Classics are included.  I've set everything up, we're just waiting for them to be opened.

Latest Comments