Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Wahoo Elemnt vs the ElemntBolt

Any reason to grab the more expensive Elemnt over the Bolt?

Cheers  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

JimD666 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Thanks all  1

part_robot | 6 years ago
0 likes

Elemnt has: bigger screen,  higher resolution, two sets of LEDS (one for nav, one for power/HR/speed/whatever), slightly longer battery life, slightly easier to activate buttons when wearing gloves. For me the Bolt screen didn't have enough resolution (I wanted to run two rows of metrics whilst still seeing the maps) and was physically too small for me to see clearly without prescription glasses. At first I wanted the Bolt because it looks nicers than the Elemnt but in practice the Elemnt fits in well with my other sharp/angular components and my Ultimate quite well.

StraelGuy | 6 years ago
0 likes

I considered both but went with the Bolt purely because it took up less handlebar real estate than the Elemnt and the Bolt looked to have a slightly contrastier screen when seen in side by side pic's.

CXR94Di2 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Bigger screen?   I have the Elemnt some of my friends have the bolt

alansmurphy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Some, they will be listed as the features. Depending whether you are likely to need or use said differing features will go some way towards the answer.

Sorry, I'm really tired.

Latest Comments