Home

MY TRIPSTER ATR NEEDS A NEW MASTER....BEAUTIFUL TITANIUM FRAME FEATURING THAT CURVY HOUR GLASS HEAD TUBE AND SKELETAL DROP OUTS FOR BRAKE CALIPERS BUILT TO MY OWN SPEC BY CADENCE (LONDON), ITS A BEAUTIFUL LOOKING BIKE LOVINGLY CARED FOR AND REGULARLY SERVICED BY LBS (LAST DONE IN JUNE 2017), SPEC IS:

FRAME Kinesis ATR 54cm 176cm
FORK Kinesis monocoque
SEAT POST Kinesis Carbon UD 27.2
STEM Cinelli Dinamo stem black
HANDLEBARS Cinelli Dinamo Bar black WITH RARE IMPORTED ITALIAN RACING MIRROR
SADDLE NOT INCLUDED IN SALE
GROUPSET** shimano ultegra compact (CASSETTE HAS BEEN SWOPPED OUT FOR ALMOST NEW 105 11-28)
WHEELS crosslight CX black rims 19MM INTERNAL TAKE UP TO 40MM + TYRES WITHOUT GUARDS
TYRES 2 x schwalbe one
CABLES Ultegra cable set
PEDALS Shimano A600 SPD TOURING
BRAKES TRP Spyre SLC WITH TWO BRAND NEW TRP DISCS FITTED AUGUST 2017
MUDGUARDS Giant Road Bike fender set
RACK TUBUS AIRY
BARTAPE Lizard skins dsp 2.5
BOTTLE CAGE Elite custom race

THE BIKE HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN, IN ANY CONDITIONS AND OVER ANY DISTANCE, I'VE TOURED EUROPE AND UK BOTH FULLY LOADED AND LIGHT, COMMUTED, USED IT IN CLUB ROAD RIDES, GRAVEL RIDDEN AND USED IT ON AN AUDAX; MERELY BY CHANGING THE TYRES, AND REMOVING ITEMS LIKE GUARDS/REAR RACK ETC. PROBABLY ONE OF THE FASTEST LIGHTEST ROAD TOURING BIKES SENSIBLE MONEY CAN BUY IN THE RIGHT HANDS - THERE ARE A FEW SCRATCHES ON FRAME AND SHIFTERS BUT NOTHING WHOLLY DETRIMENTAL TO OVERALL LOOKS OR PERFORMANCE, I'VE PROBABLY SPENT IN REGION OF £4,000 ON THIS BIKE (THE FRAME ALONE RETAILS FOR £1850 NOW); I'M 5 FOOT 9.5 INCHES AND ITS A 54 CM FRAME SET UP TO BE SUPER COMFY SUPER SMOOTH WITH NICE ENDURANCE FIT CONFIGURATION SO GREAT FOR ALL DAY IN THE SADDLE BUT EASY TO MAKE MORE AGGRESSIVE BY REMOVING SPACERS ETC, BUYERS ARE WELCOME TO VIEW, I LIVE BETWEEN KINGSTON AND EPSOM, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED - ANY QUESTIONS OR YOU WANT PHOTOS FEEL FREE TO ASK

4 comments

Paultheagle [13 posts] 10 months ago
0 likes

TRIPSTER ON TOUR !

CXR94Di2 [2085 posts] 10 months ago
0 likes

Nice bike, I should know, I have V2 myself. Truly versatile bike.

Good luck with your sale

0 likes

thanks - will be genuinely sorry but its not being used much as gone roadie and its too good a machine to be left idle....

1 like

hi guys - the bike is now SOLD