Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Which bib short is better for the same price?

Which you would chose fo0r the same price?

Louis Garneau Neo Power

Sportful Tour Max

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

Stef Marazzi | 6 years ago
0 likes

Btwin 900 all the way. Done several hundred miles and mate just did LEL on his. 'nuff said.

Merchant of Cool | 6 years ago
0 likes

https://www.prendas.co.uk/

You  cannot beat these Guys.......Best by far, Best Value anywhere.......

Paweł | 6 years ago
0 likes

thanks

bike_food | 6 years ago
1 like

For a definitive answer you'd have to find someone who's used both pairs extensively for both short, medium and long rides, the definition of which will be different for every person, which is going to be difficult.

Personally I've only really found Assos shorts comfortable for all purposes, the pad and fit, for me, is just spot on.

I've tried loads of other brands, some are okay for short commutes e.g. 10-20 miles but soon become uncomfortable after this.

Even trying shorts on in a shop doesn't tell you much other than they fit okay while standing up, you can't tell how you're going to get on with them on the bike or how well they're going to last.

peted76 | 6 years ago
0 likes
Paweł | 6 years ago
0 likes

the problem is, I can't try any of them. I need to pick most valuable one and buy.

madcarew | 6 years ago
1 like

I'd go to the shop, try them on, pick the most comfortable one....

The _Kaner | 6 years ago
1 like

Neither...take a look at Prendas.co.uk for some santini with the GIT/Twistgel pads for the same price...

Latest Comments