Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Bike Rental Pollensa

Hello,

First time posting! Just wondered if anyone had rented any bikes in Pollensa, Mallorca? Looking at going for a few days in october and wondered what companies people had used. And also what the quality of the bikes was like?

cheers

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

rmushet | 6 years ago
0 likes

I used www.mallorcabikehire.com a couple of years ago and hired a Synapse with 105 equipped. Really reasonable pricing and they dropped the bike off at my hotel on the day and collected it too.

Can not recommend them enough.

drosco | 6 years ago
0 likes

Pro bike hire were great. Van Nicholas euros for very reasonable money. Easy to deal with and easy to get the bike set up before arrival.

davel | 6 years ago
0 likes

Not sure about Pollenca, but Port de Pollenca has loads of companies to choose from, and many will deliver/collect for a fee.

Last couple of times I've used wheelssport in Alcudia/Can Picafort. Great guys and decent bikes - carbon Merckx, 105/ultegra spec for £40ish for a couple of days *IIRC*.

Price will vary massively based on length of hire, spec, any other gear (I bring all my own kit including pedals - speedplays aren't so common an option), whether you can collect (I did), and the exchange rate: I haven't been since the £ took a dump.

The big ones will have websites that you can check reviews for and book in advance, so have a Google.

kevvjj | 6 years ago
0 likes

Get on the web. Look up the hire bike sites. Check out the bikes they hire - they have pictures.

Have done it once. Forget the company (there are literally scores of them). The bike was carbon fibre with Ultegra gear. You won't have any problem finding a good company/bike.

Latest Comments