Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

garmin mount for oversize bars

my bars are 42mm diameter and am struggling to find an out in front garmin mount. any ideas?

cheers

bert

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1 comments

The _Kaner | 6 years ago
0 likes

Take a look at the F3 FormMount. It is an out front type mount, but affixes to two of the stem/faceplate bolts as opposed to the bars themselves.

It has adjustable (leg) length for different sized GPS units, adjustable width arms set up, can even be mounted such that the GPS unit comes back over the stem, if so desired (see the images on the website) and comes with various mountplates as standard, with others available to buy separately.

You can also attach a gopro to the mount and magnetic phone mount also available...so quite versatile
I got mine on kickstarter, but the license has been granted to Lezyne to coproduce for their mount type.

...also available on indiegogo

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1187300751/formmount-bicycle-comput...

The pic below is of my personal mount, with Garmin 520 and Gopro Session 5 (with additional Ecstapro battery/cage).

I am happy with the set up, bought and paid for by my own cash and no affilitaion to any of the products/manufacturers mentioned above...

Latest Comments