Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

JETBLACK Z1 FLUID TRAINER AUSTRALIA

I live in Melbourne Australia and would like to make a comment about the poor quality and extremely poor service from the Jetblack Australian representatives in this country.  Here is my comment:

As the owner of a Jetblack Z1 fluid trainer I am extemely unhappy, saddened, no just really unhappy re the followup service, warranty, and response from Jetblack Australia,  regarding my purchase.
After a couple of years of very light use, the roller jammed or seized. Not through overuse or abuse. I am not technically savvy in regards fixing this, so I decided to contact JetBlack Australia themselves, after all there is a lifetime warranty, haha, . Unfortuneately due to a couple of house moves, I had lost my original receipt. No amount of arguing, too and fro emails etc, would change JetBlacks mind regarding the actual liability of fixing the trainer. Without my original receipt I might have just been some idiot on the street, or a homeless person, that's how they treated me.  I was treated so badly I feel quite traumatised.  Avoid their obligations at any cost, yes Sir!! Sadly their view was your problem, your fix, not our problem any more. Disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful for something that is supposed to have a lifetime warranty, and that cost a reasonable sum of money in the first instance. Not happy and would never buy another JetBlack product again.  Never...surprise

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1 comments

nedkelly | 6 years ago
0 likes

Disgraceful, absolutely disgraceful!surprise

Latest Comments