Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Setting up a mini league in the Fantasy Comp

Hi All,

I was hoping someone could confirm for me what I need to do to make sure my mates and I are competing against each other in this year's Tour De France.

I have set up my mini league and given the code, they've requested and I've approved so they are listed as teams in the league.

What I don;t know is if they each need to join the Tour De France Competition or whether they are automatically in it?

Are there any other steps needed?

We are first timers on this sight.

Appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Cheers,

Nick

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Yes Nick, the comp is season long.  Your mates will be in for the season and if you've set it up as a standard only league, everyone who sets up a standard team for a comp will be in it, i.e. no multiple leagues for different comps.

Nick Reid | 6 years ago
0 likes

Hi Andy (or others),

So if I set up a mini league and my league members elect to play TDF standard we will automatically be competing in the TDF comp in my league?

Just wanted to make sure I don't need to also set up another mini league for each comp if that makes sense.

Sorry for the novice questions.  Just getting my head around all this.

Cheers,

Nick

Nick Reid | 6 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Andy.  Legend!

0 likes

Also check 'My Account' and edit the competitions you manage.

0 likes

Hi Nick,

The leagues run season long, but track each competition individually.  Your friends will need to join the competition and select a team.  If you click on 'Tour De France - Standard' (or purist) you should see your league under 'User Leagues (This Competition)'.  Let me know if it looks any different to you, but you should be good to go.

Latest Comments