Home

It looks like Lampaert got Boom's stage-4 points for the first Intermediate sprint. Apologies if I'm mistaken. I hope you guys aren't using Cyclingnews as your source. They make a lot of mistakes. I'm happy to supply accurate results, or better sources if you'd like. If I am mistaken, again I apologize. But I notice mistakes almost every day in CN's results.

10 comments

1wrangler [115 posts] 2 months ago
0 likes

As an example, Cyclingnews posted the same results for KOM2 as for KOM1 today. Obviously they got that wrong.

Condor Andy [330 posts] 2 months ago
1 like

Yeah you're right.  I started using CN then switched when I saw the mountains points balls up.  I used the Tour de Suisse website after that, but forgot to re-check the sprint points.

1wrangler [115 posts] 2 months ago
0 likes

Cool. Thanks.

kmnaegeli [3 posts] 2 months ago
1 like

Issue with Stage 5 scoring: 

It seems like the riders in the top 5 of the GC didn't get points for their standing there. I'm in a minileague with some guys who have Kruijswijk, Soler, Spilak, and Pozzovivo and those riders show up as scoring 0 points.

JAndrewHill [1213 posts] 2 months ago
0 likes

I agree. Pozzovivo   3rd in gc and scored 0. Thats wrong.

And John dibben came last. Isn't that 10pts?

TERatcliffe26 [4717 posts] 2 months ago
0 likes

Already posted this on our trello board, don't know who did the scores. I can't sort it myself at the moment unfortunately 

ben_hawley [19 posts] 2 months ago
2 likes

Hi all,

Thanks for your polite corrections. Appreciate that. Looks like I ballsed up the GC points and CN got some of the others wrong :-0

GCs are fixed.

Dibben for last is fixed.

I think all the stage mountains points were right except for Wallays. Now fixed.

I didn't score yesterday's score re Lampaert, but I can have a look if yesterday's scorer can't get to it?

Cheers

Ben

Condor Andy [330 posts] 2 months ago
1 like

Lampaert fix for stage 4 has already been done.  Was done two days ago.

tony kappler [132 posts] 2 months ago
0 likes

Stage 8; Minor matter only, but I think Spilak should be 13 points, not 12;

10 for GC, 2 for points and 1 for KOM.

the1hitman [11 posts] 2 months ago
0 likes

Good spot, that was my mistake.  I've just reupdated it so that Spilak gets his KOM point.