Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Di2 grommets

Can anybody help looking for some di2 grommets for my Bergamont dolce 2013

//i68.tinypic.com/145g1c.jpg)

//i65.tinypic.com/20idy7a.jpg)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

CXR94Di2 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Never heard of that brand, are they handbuilt or cheap Chinese? If you ever deviate into obscure brands spares become a major problem

BrokenBootneck replied to CXR94Di2 | 6 years ago
0 likes

CXR94Di2 wrote:

Never heard of that brand, are they handbuilt or cheap Chinese? If you ever deviate into obscure brands spares become a major problem

owned by BMC mate, built in Germany. 

macrophotofly | 6 years ago
0 likes

Will these not do?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shimano-Waterproof-Seal-Di2-4pcs-Pi%C3%83-Accessories/dp/B00OHA38B2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1496917491&sr=8-2&keywords=di2+grommet

There is also a version of these for a round rather than oval hole. I've even used them when the hole isn't exactly a fit with some adjustment

Unfortunately whatever hosting site you used to show your photos isn't allowed through my firewall so I apologise if it is obvious they won't fit.

BrokenBootneck replied to macrophotofly | 6 years ago
0 likes

macrophotofly wrote:

Will these not do?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shimano-Waterproof-Seal-Di2-4pcs-Pi%C3%83-Accessories/dp/B00OHA38B2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1496917491&sr=8-2&keywords=di2+grommet

There is also a version of these for a round rather than oval hole. I've even used them when the hole isn't exactly a fit with some adjustment

Unfortunately whatever hosting site you used to show your photos isn't allowed through my firewall so I apologise if it is obvious they won't fit.

i have ordered both round and oval already in the hope it will fit. Failing that I will make a 2 part mold. 

bikeclips | 6 years ago
0 likes

At the risk of only posting on this forum about the wonders of Sugru... you could fabricate some from Sugru if you can't source the actual part.

BrokenBootneck | 6 years ago
0 likes

I have contacted former and current uk bergamont stockists and to no avail. Would you also like a spread sheet of all of the google searches and lbs's I have been to? Fairly sure I conctacted bergamont hq but no answer yet.

VeloUSA | 6 years ago
0 likes

Interesting that you make no mention of contacting Bergamont or any Bergamont dealer (stocklist) for these grommets. Don't mean to sound facetious, but this would've been my first choice. 

Latest Comments