Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Beers Burgers Bikes

Hey everyone,

Not sure how these sort of posts go down but i'm just being honest and trying to spread the word about my brand.

My names Dan and just around a year ago I started Beers Burgers Bikes, a cycling and casual clothing company aimed at riders who love some of the finer things in life

Check out my products so far at www.beersburgersbikes.co.uk

I'm not begging anyone to buy anything or squeeze a sale out of you (although that wouldnt be a bad thing). Just let me know what people think. Its a one man operation at the moment so any help is much appriciated.

I just want to get my brand known by as many people as I can, I'm currently based in Worcester and will be looking for some cyclists to potentially be in some photoshoots in the near future.

Cheers!

Dan

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

philhubbard | 6 years ago
1 like

Hi Dan,

Just got to say I work for a clothing manufacturer and the site and kit looks great.

A good bit of advice for sizing is get as much on there as possible (once you have the products in hand), a lot of items we have sent back are because of centre back and centre front lengths so make sure you add these to the charts as well generally chest dimensions. Also, if you're feeling like you want to go whole hog, a lot of manufacturers don't include the sleeve width which is of quite a big importance!

On the whole though, good luck, enjoy and it looks like you have got a great start!

DanBBB replied to philhubbard | 6 years ago
1 like

philhubbard wrote:

a lot of items we have sent back are because of centre back and centre front lengths so make sure you add these to the charts as well generally chest dimensions.

Yeah as soon as I have the full range in all the sizes in my hand i'll be sure to do that, I have all the rough chest and waist measurements for the jerseys and bibs which will be on the site today.

The last range I did I had a lot of exchanges for larger sizes even though I told customers to size up... its the only problem with online retail!

Thanks for all the feedback!

StraelGuy | 6 years ago
1 like

Some good looking tops there, I like it. There is a typo on your The Brand page however. Where it says :

"Don't get us wrong cycling is already fun, but we feel it's getting a little to serious and people are starting to forget why they took up the sport or began riding in the first place."

Should read:

"Don't get us wrong cycling is already fun, but we feel it's getting a little too serious and people are starting to forget why they took up the sport or began riding in the first place."

DanBBB replied to StraelGuy | 6 years ago
1 like

guyrwood wrote:

Some good looking tops there, I like it. There is a typo on your The Brand page however. Where it says :

"Don't get us wrong cycling is already fun, but we feel it's getting a little to serious and people are starting to forget why they took up the sport or began riding in the first place."

Should read:

"Don't get us wrong cycling is already fun, but we feel it's getting a little too serious and people are starting to forget why they took up the sport or began riding in the first place."

Cheers, fixed that one!

Johnnyvee | 6 years ago
1 like

Having looked at the website I quite like the look of some of the items however I can't seem to see any sizing guide other than if you're a whatever size in your normal kit you'll be the same in ours.
This tends to differ wildly from manufacturer to manufacturer. So what size chest will XL fit up to?

DanBBB replied to Johnnyvee | 6 years ago
1 like

Johnnyvee wrote:

Having looked at the website I quite like the look of some of the items however I can't seem to see any sizing guide other than if you're a whatever size in your normal kit you'll be the same in ours. This tends to differ wildly from manufacturer to manufacturer. So what size chest will XL fit up to?

Thanks for the feedback, I did have a sizing chart before I launched the new jerseys. I will be adding a new one this week, due to switching manufacturers to get the best product I removed it to avoid confusion.

Our XL jerseys will fit a 104cm - 109cm chest (mens).

Cheers  1

Latest Comments