Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Miche 11 Speed Campag Cassettes. Any Good?

Has anyone used Campagnolo Miche 11 speed cassettes instead of Campag Chorus cassettes?

If you have done have you experienced any issues?

Thanks in advance.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

huntswheelers | 6 years ago
0 likes

I use the Miche 10 speeds on my Campy bikes..... and have fitted 11 speeds to customers with no issues at all....  the Miche ones have very smooth changes.....one other add to that is ....I've always used these with KMC chains...

S13SFC replied to huntswheelers | 6 years ago
0 likes

huntswheelers wrote:

I use the Miche 10 speeds on my Campy bikes..... and have fitted 11 speeds to customers with no issues at all....  the Miche ones have very smooth changes.....one other add to that is ....I've always used these with KMC chains...

Thanks for that. I've just put a new KMC chain on as well.

Miche it is then.

S13SFC | 6 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the input chaps.

700c | 6 years ago
0 likes

10s are poor, IME. My one was jumping and skipping with small chips in the metal, after 100 ish miles (admitedly that was ride london in torrential floods - 2015?). Still, you'd expect the original campag version to survive that.

s_lim | 6 years ago
0 likes

Yes, only upgraded to 11spd recently - 600 miles so far with some big climbs in Spain, and no issues.

I've used Miche 10spd cassettes as well and never had issues.

Dnnnnnn | 6 years ago
0 likes

Use the 10 speed ones.

They work OK with shifting, although they're on my "dry Sunday" bike, which isn't the toughest test of durability...

Latest Comments