Home

*In Charlie Sheen styly!

Registered for ToC Purist League - stuck in an auto "Random" selection for the until I got round to sorting it. Forgot to pick team before cut off time - won Stage!!!

7 comments

davel [1499 posts] 3 months ago
2 likes

That is ace... and some consolation to someone a bit pants at actually picking teams  1

jollygoodvelo [1652 posts] 3 months ago
2 likes

Haha, well done.

Although I fear your team may go backwards a bit starting tonight and certainly on Mt Baldy.

JohnnyRemo [196 posts] 3 months ago
1 like

I suspect you're right, but let me bathe in the glory for a few more hours - even if it was pot luck!

Just shows it's worth throwing in an auto selection when the comp goes live. I've noticed it's usually a pretty decent selection that you get allocated - maybe not that "random" after all?

1 like

Ha! Ha! Ha! - almost a perfect top and tailing - winner yesterday - 2nd from last today! yesyesyes

3 likes

You know it's a shame - one time this forum was full of peeps posting this sort of thing - sharing their thoughts, strategies, and even their picks for the day. Now the forum just seems to be for folks posting issues and gripes. Too bad...

TERatcliffe26 [4717 posts] 3 months ago
1 like

JohnnyRemo wrote:

You know it's a shame - one time this forum was full of peeps posting this sort of thing - sharing their thoughts, strategies, and even their picks for the day. Now the forum just seems to be for folks posting issues and gripes. Too bad...

Wish I had more time! (with keeping on top of the game, as well as trying to do the ForumScorum - which I need to post the last 3 lots of results, I don't quite have the time i used to along with work etc)

The old crowd who used to post all the time seem to have vanished abit as well

enrique [2385 posts] 3 months ago
0 likes

Yeah... I miss old Gkam... and drheaton... and STEVESPRO....  2