Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

issi pedals

I have been trying to buy these pedals for months. Without success.

I live in Thailand and there are no distributors for these here. The nearest is the Phillippines. They won't supply. I contacted issi in the USA and they said "ask the Phillippines" but they still won't supply. I've tried shops in the UK & Australia and USA. No one will supply. I've spoken to issi and their response is "Bad Luck Mate" or words to that effect.

Finally the solution: My son is coming over from his home in Leeds this month so ask Sigma Sport to mail them to him so he can bring them here. Sigma can't do that, though, because they are not allowed to sell these by mail order. Why ever not. Why should a supplier retrict trade in this way?

WTF? Why is issi trying to restrict the market to such an extent that you can't buy their pedals? What's wrong with these people?

o, still trying to get hold of 'em. Any ideas?  (Late editing: The Germans! They are happy to supply!)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

VeloUSA | 7 years ago
0 likes

International iSSi pedal distributors contact info; India, Indonesia and Japan. Surely one can put you in touch with a retailler.

http://rideissi.com/contact

hawkinspeter | 7 years ago
0 likes

I'm guessing you're after the SPD pedals (I've got a pair of green ones on my road bike) which are the Wellgo M250. They can be difficult to find, but here's some blue ones in America on Ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/US-SELLER-New-Wellgo-M250-Bike-CLIPLESS-Pedal-...

hawkinspeter | 7 years ago
0 likes

Which particular pedals are you after? As far as I can tell, Wellgo make pedals that seem to be identical to Issi, so you might be able to find the pedal you want labelled as Wellgo.

ianfra replied to hawkinspeter | 7 years ago
0 likes

hawkinspeter wrote:

Which particular pedals are you after? As far as I can tell, Wellgo make pedals that seem to be identical to Issi, so you might be able to find the pedal you want labelled as Wellgo.

Thanks: I'm after their coloured ones as I'm trying to keep my bike pretty. Ice Blue for the Condor, Ice Blue for the Planet X.

Latest Comments