Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Parking by knutsford services on m6

Hi all,looking for a place to park car for 3 nights near as possible to knutsford m6 services(services to expensive)going to Paris/roubaix and pick up point is service station.All replies fully appreciated 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

nick_caton | 7 years ago
2 likes

Get them to pick you up at lymm instead and park near there. Best place is take the m6 exit and the road towards lymm (cherry lane) but quickly turn right into cherry corner. Plenty of folks park down there for longer times. If youve a v flash car though wheels have gone missing a couple of times......

StraelGuy | 7 years ago
2 likes

That's quite near Wythenshawe, there's a distinct chance your car will be up on bricks by the time yout get back .

ktache | 7 years ago
0 likes

And there I was wondering wether it is better to park outside or within the city limits...

HowardR | 7 years ago
4 likes

Oh!   I'm terribly sorry I think I here by mishtake. I thought from the tittle that this was a dogging thread - I'll get my coat....

Edgeley | 7 years ago
0 likes

If your lift comes off the motorway at the A556 junction, there are parking places on the old link road to the M56.  It is a bit fiddly finding them now the new link road is open - basically follow the signs for Manchester from the motorway and then come off at the first junction.

Don't know how secure it will be!

Latest Comments