Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Does anyone knows bike rental in scenic spot in Europe? Tell me. thanks.

Does anyone knows bike rental in scenic spot in Europe? angry
Tell me. thanks.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

ConcordeCX | 7 years ago
1 like

If you google "bike rental in scenic spot in Europe" you get a very interesting set of results. I hope that whoever or whatever posted this question to 39 different forums at least gets an answer from the Mozambique Bike Culture blog.

ConcordeCX replied to ConcordeCX | 7 years ago
1 like

ConcordeCX wrote:

If you google "bike rental in scenic spot in Europe" you get a very interesting set of results. I hope that whoever or whatever posted this question to 39 different forums at least gets an answer from the Mozambique Bike Culture blog.

here's a really nice photo from the Mozambique Bike Culture blog:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SYcxhiQrFRs/S-zBsR5lENI/AAAAAAAABMA/saA-r8XXgm...

http://mozambiquebikeculture.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/cycle-together-in-be...

rnick | 7 years ago
1 like

Europe's fairly large....but try bicisport in Lenno on lake como who rent Bianchi road bikes. They were super helpful when I was in need of a new front wheel  during my cycle holiday- staying open late.  There were a few guys returning their rental bikes & they seemed very happy with the experience.

CXR94Di2 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Tenerife bike training. Rents bikes. Or take your own in a bike box

nniff | 7 years ago
1 like

Didn't get much of an answer on UKClimbing yesterday either, did you?  Same cut and paste question and typos too.  If you can't be arsed, then neither can I.

Dagenham's nice at this time of year though.

iso2000 replied to nniff | 7 years ago
1 like

nniff wrote:

Didn't get much of an answer on UKClimbing yesterday either, did you?  Same cut and paste question and typos too.  If you can't be arsed, then neither can I.

Dagenham's nice at this time of year though.

Fair comment perhaps but recommending a trip to Dagenham is just plain nasty.

allanj | 7 years ago
1 like

Europe is a big place and lots of it is scenic- can you give some more detail and I'm sure people can help you out?

Latest Comments