Tour of Britain 2008 - I'm loving it!

by Sanyi   September 11, 2008  

I'm absolutely loving the coverage of the Tour of Britain this year, the camera work on the motorbikes is pretty good and the commentary also excellent. Great to see so many people out supporting the event and it looks really professional the way the road closures are dealt with and safety of the traffic furniture was taken well in to account. Good job all round.

Some really interesting racing with lots of attacks and breakaways happening, it's also good to see some big names in the field like Di Luca and Backsted. I really feel pro cycling is starting to pick up momentum in this country.

Lets here what you have to say.

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

i love the way Di Luca rides a bike and i want his bike!

posted by rocketdoguk [9 posts]
11th September 2008 - 21:45

like this
Like (0)

Hmm… yeah, I'd like a De Rosa too, but then I'd also like a Lapierre or one of the new Orcas and Hagen seems to have been chucking around his TCR Advanced to good effect over the last couple of days - I'd like one of them too

Tony Farrelly's picture

posted by Tony Farrelly [4103 posts]
11th September 2008 - 22:11

like this
Like (0)

ITV4 signal is rubbish where I live, action keeps freezing and the commentary all sounds like they've let Norman Collier into the commentary box - was the same for the Tour, except on the day I nipped home early for the Alpe D'Huez stage.

On a bike somewhere…

thebikeboy's picture

posted by thebikeboy [138 posts]
11th September 2008 - 23:11

like this
Like (0)