Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Abu Dhabi Tour

A few changes to the Start List this morning and Dimension Data are still confirm their final roster, so keep your eyes open for changes.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

tony kappler | 7 years ago
1 like

Disgusting display by Contador and Quintana. Any other sport there would be an enquiry into match fixing.

chrisdstripes | 7 years ago
1 like

Is it right that if you miss the deadline for stage 1 then it costs you 8 transfers to pick a team for stage 2? Couldn't care less for this race but surely that needs fixing for future?!

EDIT - I think this is my bad, there just weren't many transfers in this race to start with. Ignore me!

ben_hawley | 7 years ago
0 likes

Hey guys,

I joined the purist game for Abu Dhabi but forgot to create my team. Tried to add my team after stage 1, but it's empty. Is this right?

Cheers

Ben

enrique replied to ben_hawley | 7 years ago
0 likes

ben_hawley wrote:

...Tried to add my team after stage 1, but it's empty. Is this right?

Yeah, it's right.  2 I learned the hard way last year you can't join a Purist Competition after the race has started.  2

ben_hawley replied to enrique | 7 years ago
0 likes

enrique wrote:

I learned the hard way last year you can't join a Purist Competition after the race has started.  2

Thanks Enrique. Do you mean join, or add a team?

I had already joined before the cutoff, but thought that in the past it would let me add my team after the comp had started. But when I click on add transfers, it's empty.

Cheers

Ben

enrique replied to ben_hawley | 7 years ago
0 likes

ben_hawley wrote:

... Do you mean join, or add a team?...

I meant add a team  2 I had the exact same thing happen to me last year  2 .... I had joined but didn't try to add the riders until after the 1st stage... and I couldn't...  2

tony kappler | 7 years ago
1 like

The race started at 8.30am UK time. Be aware the other 3 stages need to be brought forward an hour. (I think).

chrisdstripes | 7 years ago
1 like

Could've sworn the deadline was 10am! Never mind...

Latest Comments