Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Spring Classics

When will the Spring Classics be available to join?.Thanks you

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

33 comments

enrique | 6 years ago
0 likes

Hi guys. Great race today!  1 I wanted to see the leaderboard for Liege-Bastogne-Liege and the Spring Classics Competition but the results don't seem to be there.

ben_hawley replied to enrique | 6 years ago
0 likes

enrique wrote:

Hi guys. Great race today!  1 I wanted to see the leaderboard for Liege-Bastogne-Liege and the Spring Classics Competition but the results don't seem to be there.

Sorry folks, it didn't fully update last night. We're looking into it.

Cheers

Ben

STEVESPRO 79 | 6 years ago
1 like

Movistar riders do not appear to have 5 point bonus for Valverde win in F-W race...

ben_hawley replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 6 years ago
0 likes

THE SILENT ASSASSIN wrote:

Movistar riders do not appear to have 5 point bonus for Valverde win in F-W race...

Hi TSA,

Sorry I missed you msg  1

Some Movistar riders did not finish: Soler and Erviti. Were these the riders you were hoping to get points for?

Cheers

Ben

jonbanan | 6 years ago
1 like

Is there a problem regarding the points given for the amstel? I Just lost 18 points for sergio henao while my competition gained 18 points for him. .

ben_hawley | 6 years ago
1 like

Looks like one of our admins has been hard at work adding riders as the teams have been announced, and looks like they are all done, barring last minute changes  1

Ben

ben_hawley | 6 years ago
1 like

Start lists for La Fleche Wallonne are still sketchy, folks, with many of the teams only showing 4 or 5 riders. We'll update the start list as soon as it has been properly populated.

Cheers

Ben

ben_hawley | 6 years ago
1 like

Updated the start lists with the current Paris-Roubaix starters.

Direct Energie and Team LottoNL-Jumbo are both short one rider and I'm sure there will be more changes to come.

Cheers

Ben

1wrangler | 6 years ago
2 likes

Nice picks TER!

I didn't have him here, but DVB took me to the win in two other games today. 6th last year, and his form looked really good coming in...

TERatcliffe26 | 6 years ago
2 likes

Its been a while, but really pleased that my gut payed off and came first on todays stage!

Its hard when sat there and the budget makes no difference, so happy I plumped for Van Baarle as I really fancied him to do well, and so he did.

tony kappler | 6 years ago
1 like

Be aware, Flanders cut off time seems too late, and may need to be brought forward.

stenmeister | 6 years ago
1 like

The two riders per team is proving tough when I feel I could select several from Quickstep for Flanders.

kmnaegeli | 6 years ago
1 like

Just FYI, Sep Vanmarcke is still a selectable rider even though he's not racing Gent-Wevelgem tomorrow. He's sick and Canndondale removed him from the roster on Friday.

Also, Alexander Kristoff is not a selectable rider (unless you carry him over from E3?) but he is starting Gent-Wevelgem. 

stenmeister | 6 years ago
1 like

Pity I cannot just select all of Quick Step for E3 but then where would be the fun in that sad

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
1 like

Some last minute changes thrown in, although no changes to any of the favourites.

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
1 like

Start list updated, still a few to confirm (some to add riders and some, Cannondale, to remove one)

Condor Andy | 7 years ago
1 like

Start list for Dwars Door will be updated tomorrow  1

1wrangler | 7 years ago
1 like

Thank you guys. Excellent responses and updates!

Quite a finish in MSR today!

tony kappler | 7 years ago
1 like

Cutoff time brought forward by hour and a half, just before race start.  10.10 CET.

1 like

Start list appears to now be final and has been updated for the game  1

0 likes

Provisional start list is now up, some teams have even confirmed their rosters.  Check out ProCycling Stats for details, but more changes will be likely if there are last minute changes.

1 like

Hold off on making any transfers for Milan-Sanremo, the start list is still woefully thin.  I'll update it when the provisional start list is put out.

2 likes

Aye sorry that was Ben and myself.  They kept changing the startlist, and after complaints in recent seasons that it wasn't kept updated, I went on everyday to check for changes.

Don't worry, I received the same emails  3

enrique replied to Condor Andy | 7 years ago
0 likes

Condor Andy wrote:

... I went on everyday to check for changes...

Good man!  1

1wrangler | 7 years ago
0 likes

Roster change emails: I just received my eighth identical email from Rcc saying the same 3 riders were removed from the Classics roster. I appreciate the update, but eight times?

Sniffer replied to 1wrangler | 7 years ago
1 like

1wrangler wrote:

Roster change emails: I just received my eighth identical email from Rcc saying the same 3 riders were removed from the Classics roster. I appreciate the update, but eight times?

I suspect each time the roster list in the game is updated you get an automatic EM.  I don't mind as it shows that someone is trying to get the start lists as correct as possible and are trying to be diligent.

You will just have to change your team!   I'll be more pissed off if I get one now as I have made my changes for tomorrow already.

ben_hawley replied to Sniffer | 7 years ago
0 likes

Sniffer wrote:

I suspect each time the roster list in the game is updated you get an automatic EM.  I don't mind as it shows that someone is trying to get the start lists as correct as possible and are trying to be diligent.

Yes it does seem a bit weird, but the email is sent out automatically after every change. Unfortunately there were a few (frequent) changes but wanted to make sure it was right.

1 like

Provisional start list for Strade has now been posted, but there may still be changes so keep your eyes open.  As of now, the start list in the competition mirrors that on ProCycling Stats.

1 like

Start list for Strade Bianche will be updated over the next couple of days, so keep your eyes open for changes  1

Only three teams have confirmed rosters so far.

cgipryan | 7 years ago
1 like

Hmm, cobbled classics, ardennes and italian spring races (plus a sprinter-friendly race right after LBL) in a single competition with just 4(ish) transfers per race... that might hurt... I like it!

Pages

Latest Comments