Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Using CycleScheme vouchers at several different vendors

Hello!

Please excuse another CycleScheme question but i'm just about to dive in and get a new bike and I think i've gone about this all a bit wrong.

I opted to just get the full voucher for £1000 without choosing a bike, and it doesn't have any shop affiliation luckily. My intention was always to get a Point R from Mango Bikes for about £800, and then get a bunch of accessories from Evans in the sale using the £200 remaining. But the more I look into this the more it seems that you can only use it once and only from one place.

Is this right? If so I don't really want to get accessories from Mango as the pickings are slim, or spend over the odds.

Any suggestions would be invaluable. Cheers!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

bigshape | 7 years ago
0 likes

I'm pretty sure you can't use your voucher in more than one shop, also you can't get any cash back from your voucher so you'll have to spend the entire grand in one go. I think if you get a bike through Evans you'll get a further voucher for accessories (depending on how much the bike costs)
I got an extra £60 to spend on my £1000 voucher recently.
they have some pretty good deals in the clearance on last year's bikes as well which makes for even more savings, especially when you take into account the price rises that many 2017 bikes seem to have on them...

peted76 | 7 years ago
0 likes

You do have to use the 'voucher' at one place.

alansmurphy | 7 years ago
1 like
SingleSpeed | 7 years ago
1 like

Whilst you're in the Shop at Mango Bikes why not just see what the shop has on sale, you can probably get a really good deal talking to the Bike Shop Staff who will more than likely thrown in bits and bobs to get you under the Grand.

Latest Comments