Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Driver who has killed three separate times gets license back early

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

fenix | 7 years ago
3 likes

Jesus christ. Lets hope his next crash just takes him out and him alone. With his record he will Surely do it again.

Stumps | 7 years ago
1 like

Unfortunately he's entitled to apply for his licence back.

Lets hope someone has a quiet word in the examiners ear just before the extended test is carried out. He shouldn't be on the roads its as simple as that.

brooksby replied to Stumps | 7 years ago
1 like

Stumps wrote:

Unfortunately he's entitled to apply for his licence back.

I guess, but it just seems so unfair that he can kill someone - unintentionally, but still... - and then ask for his licence back just because it is "inconvenient" for him not being able to drive.

Quote:

Lets hope someone has a quiet word in the examiners ear just before the extended test is carried out. He shouldn't be on the roads its as simple as that.

Amen to that!

brooksby | 7 years ago
0 likes

OK, so that's horrible (and I don't just mean having to read the Mirror website). I wish the judge had held their nerve and left the ban in place: as they said, "a driving ban is supposed to be inconvenient".

tritecommentbot | 7 years ago
3 likes

They're all just following the law. People need to stop voting for shit politicians because they're their tribe's colour.

Anyway, remember, justice is always just a baseball bat away.

Latest Comments