Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Great After Sale - customer Care

SELLE ROYAL - Fiz-ik Saddles = Excellent Customer Care.
Well I'll explain : About two weeks ago, while out on a ride; my Fizik Antares Saddle cracked in the under support plastic, the saddle dipped in the centre and became soft. I contacted Fiz-ik UK. They passed my message to Selle-Royal Italy. I did not expect any response to my complaint; the saddle was a few years old (although in excellent condition) without any warranty,
a few days later I received an email from Selle-Royal requesting some photos of the damaged saddle; I emailed them two photos of the saddle. Yesterday I received an Email from Selle-Royal telling me that DHL would be delivering a new saddle.
I received the new saddle this morning; just 12, days from the day the saddle cracked on the under side.
What a grat result; and a massive thanks to Selle-Royal for their help and understanding.
A wonderful customer after sales care.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

ktache | 7 years ago
1 like

HOPE- sent back my dead R4 light head unit on Friday, didn't seem like a dead wire, over 3 years old, I had already shortened the lead before, they said they would inspect and quote, fair enough, cheekily chucked an old dead 4 cell battery too, definitely dead wire.

Got a UPS parcel this morning, both items, both with brand new cables.  Got to love Hope.

Anthony.C | 7 years ago
0 likes

I have had similar good experiences with Fizik when my saddle rails break although I had to post my saddles to Italy (they even said I could use their DHL account but I just posted them) and they repair it and send it back within a week or so.. I have done it 3 times over the years. I didn't even bother e-mailing them last time it happened, I just posted the saddle to Italy with a note and it came back fixed. No rail breakages for a long time now. 

psling | 7 years ago
0 likes

sergius | 7 years ago
4 likes

Nice to read stories of good customer care on here for once! We're all (well I certainly am) of saying nothing when things are good, and only making a point of when things are bad.

Latest Comments