FS: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL, Zipp carbon bars & Rudy Project Helmet

by Hopalongsteve   August 20, 2010  

Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL wheelset:

Campy fitment, complete with skewers and wheelbags. Bought late last summer but I would say used less than twenty times. Why so little you ask? Well, they only get used on my summer bike, I work in Italy for a large part of the year in a hilly region so take my Campy wheels with me and finally, I only weigh 60 kilos so they don’t get used on windy days. I am back off to Italy again in a few weeks until October so have decided that if I can get a price that fairly reflects their condition and minimal usage then I will sell them as it will be another year before they see use again. A great wheelset that all reviews say is bombproof. Immaculate condition and run perfectly true. As mentioned before, they really have seen little use and I am only 60 kilos so really not heavy on wear and tear as far as wheels go. Save yourself more than £200 on Ribble’s current reduced retail price for a nearly new set of wheels: £550 and will leave current Schwalbe Ultremo tyres and tubes on. For pics or further info please contact me on stevemyers651@hotmail.com, thanks. Collection or meet only please.

Zipp SL carbon bars: Silly light bars that i paid £225 for. Love these things but i took them off my bike last summer as they were a) the wrong size for me and b) more importantly, i have very short fingers so cant reach the brake levers on the drops!!! I have since fitted new bars and downgraded to alloy as i realy couldnt afford another set of these infortunately Crying Piccies available, anatomic shape and size 42cm outside to outside i think but can check later if you are definitley interested. Still in original presentation sleeve and in immaculate condition, totally unmarked and never ever crashed or abused. £100 mail me on stevemyers651@hotmail.com for pics or further info, thanks

Rudy Project Sterling Helmet:

3 months old in white, size large with red accents and the most comfortable helmet I have ever used. Why am I selling then you ask? Well, I will probably regret doing so but I also have another new Uvex helmet and whilst its not as comfortable I prefer the look. Stupid I know but I am vain!!! ;o) Comes with spare pads, visor for mtb and has dial adjustment on the rear for single hand adjustment on the fly and also a insect net on the inside. Cheapest I have seen on the net is £87.99 but many other places it is over £100. £60 Please mail me on stevemyers651@hotmail.com for pics or any further info, thanks. Prefer collection but will meet halfway on postage costs.