Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Replacement glove for the Endura Full Monty?

One of my Endura Fully Monty gloves now has a big hole in it. If i could, i'd replace the gloves with exactly the same set of gloves, but Endura have now discontinued the glove. Shops appear to only have xs or xl sizes left in stock now, which i'm neither.

I like the fit of them, how much they breath, and the padding. I like them so much that i have the full finger and fingerless version of them.

Does anyone recommend a good replacement for these gloves? Preferably anyone who used to have and like the Full Monty glove.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

HLaB | 6 years ago
0 likes

Just picked up a pair to replace my first gen full monty's and at first impression they feel a bit of more padded glove, hopefully they aren't too warm  7

Redvee | 7 years ago
0 likes

Do what I did and ask Endura, they replied today with these gloves being the replacement.

http://www.endurasport.com/products/?ProductID=808&initcode=E1124BK

Redvee | 7 years ago
0 likes

I'm another looking for a replacement to these gloves, bought a pair on a trip when in London last year and have a hole in a finger and know it will enlarge over time so looking for a new pair already. The gel/padding placement is spot on for my on my road bike.

Latest Comments