Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fantasy Vuelta chat

I've picked my team of random picks, just like my lotto numbers.. And I've created a league, number 16279..  19 What's the betting I don't get out of the bottom half of the league again? :''(

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

189 comments

Super Domestique replied to dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

do you press 'make changes'?

cause if you don't, it doesn't save your team

It took me three attempts to work that out btw  13

Simon_MacMichael | 13 years ago
0 likes

Sorry chaps, we'll get Dave out with the magic spanner in the morning to find out what happened!

gandberg | 13 years ago
0 likes

Team disappeared quicker than a photo of a fridge full of Lances blood being watched by 'Roid Landis. Whats going on?

Chuffy | 13 years ago
0 likes

My team keeps vanishing! I've picked them twice now and when I go back to check, I've got an empty team sheet and 150 credits unspent...

Is someone so afraid of Team Hot Sauce that I'm being nobbled before the start?  39

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

I haven't picked my team yet, made the mistake of not concentrating at the start last time out + the Vuelta format is a bit different from the Tour with the TTT start at a ludicrous hour and climbing featuring really early as well.

Thomas Lovkvist was I think the only ever-present in my Tour team- not the biggest point scorer mind. Might have him in this time too*… I'm a big believer in the importance of continuity in building team spirit  1

*as long as he doesn't cost too much

JAndrewHill replied to Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

TL is a real bargain. But I think you need spaniards in this fantasy. And I do not know any good spaniards , , , Fernando Torres. . . does he ride a bike?

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Shall we make this thread sticky as the place to talk about all things Fantasy Vuelta?

Might as well…

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

unlikely i'll be in the top 5% again. ever again. unless i put some kind of cheat/easter egg thing in where you transfer in certain riders and you get a 1,000 point bonus  4

Super Domestique | 13 years ago
0 likes

Yep, got my team together. Hope to do better this time. Doubt I'd beat my prologue score though as I had 4 riders in the top ten then!

Pages

Latest Comments