Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cipollini RB800, Logos or Cervelo S3

Hi All

I am looking to treat myself to a new bike and think i have narrowed it down to the below:-

Cipollini RB800

Cipollini Logos

Cervelo S3

Just wondering if people have any experience of any of the above and also what the pro's & Cons of each bike are? I currently have a Felt F4 that i really bike but looking for something that is a little more unique and special?

Thanks in advance for the responses 

Pacey 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

steviemarco | 6 years ago
0 likes

I've got an RB800, had it for 3 years now and the only issue was a recall on the fork as some weren't up to standard and cracked, mine was fine though and got it back just over a week later. It handles superbly and you know all your power is going to the rear wheel it just feels so sharp. It's pretty comfy too, a lot more compliant than my old Scott addict. So out of everyone that's commented I'm the only one with real life experience on a Cipo and I've ordered a Bond cos they're that good. Hope this helps?

Pacey | 7 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the feedback Guys! Still a little up in the air but deffinitly helping! 

Rapha Nadal | 7 years ago
0 likes

I've read numerous accounts of Cipo's cracking and the warranty replacement being a right pain in the arse.  Regardless of how cool they look, i'd probably avoid on account of that.

Guy in our club rides an older S3 and it looks and sounds awesome.  He says it's also rides fantastic with none of the sore back after long rides experienced due to the stiffness of the thing.

tritecommentbot | 7 years ago
0 likes

Love Cipollini frames, but not a fan of the RB800. Logos is dead cool. If you want something special and drool-worthy, get that. The S3 disc is probably the best buy out of them all and very covetable. I'd get the S3 disc personally. It's just a shade away from my dream bike that doesn't exist (S5 disc)

fenix | 7 years ago
0 likes

So if its mainly about looks - its really up to you. 

There are no 'bad' bikes around - just ones a bit pricier than others.

What about some of these bikes ? Anuthing float your boat ? 

http://road.cc/content/buyers-guide/212353-fastest-aero-road-bikes

fenix | 7 years ago
0 likes

What do you like/dislike about the Felt ?

What kind of riding do you do ? 

Pacey replied to fenix | 7 years ago
0 likes

fenix wrote:

What do you like/dislike about the Felt ?

What kind of riding do you do ? 

tbh the Felt is a really nice bike and rides well but it hasn't really got that wow factor with the looks! 

I ride 2-3 a weeks a couple of 20-30mile group/ solo rides and a longer one 50-100 at the weekends. 

Pacey | 7 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Velo for he feedback. I would love to try them all but can't find any places that have them on demo  2 

VeloUSA | 7 years ago
1 like

"Just wondering if people have any experience of any of the above and also what the pro's & Cons of each bike are?"

You are asking a subjective question. You can ask 100 people this question and will always get varying responses. What someone else likes or dislikes may be similiar or the very opposite of how you feel "that is a little more unique and special" than your current F4 ride. The only way to know is to take your saddle and pedals and go ride each bike. The saddle because your butt is familiar with how it feels.

Latest Comments