Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Question to all cyclists

Hello cyclists!

My name is Merel, a Dutch/Italian student. At the moment I'm writing a thesis on how a French mountain hotel can reach English based cyclists online. In order to do this, I need to gain insight into the English cycling persona (demographical and online behavioural information).

Because of the fact that I'm living in Italy, I'm trying to find ways on approaching cyclists who would be open in participating in my short survey! I really hope one of you, or maybe your cycling friends can help me out! The answers will of course be anonymously and it won't take you longer than 6 minutes!

Here is the link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3180313/Discovering-the-cycling-persona

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me on merel.s.jansen [at] gmail.com

Thank you in advance

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

hennie | 7 years ago
0 likes

all done, best of luck Merel

matthewn5 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Done! good luck

ironmancole | 7 years ago
0 likes

Done...all the best

merel | 7 years ago
0 likes

It is mostly for people in England, but people who live in the UK can complete it as well  1 In the end it is more or less the same target group! Thank you!

ClubSmed | 7 years ago
1 like

Done, good luck!

Just as an aside, did you mean it to be just for people based in England or was it supposed to be for the whole of the UK?

merel | 7 years ago
1 like

Thank you very much!!

DaSy | 7 years ago
0 likes

Completed, I hope your thesis is a success.

beezus fufoon | 7 years ago
0 likes

good luck with your thesis!

StraelGuy | 7 years ago
0 likes

Done Merel yes.

Latest Comments