Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fantasy game.

I know this is the wrong forum for this, but this question has been posed countless times on the Fantasy forum without any reply from 'the powers that be'.

Is this game going to be in existence next year?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Aragonite | 7 years ago
0 likes

Any chance of a reply from someone involved with the running of this competition?

Thanks for your imput Marty. I also wouldn't mind paying more for a slicker version of the game.

MartyMcCann | 7 years ago
0 likes

Personally I hope it keeps going since at least it  still provides some alternative content on the site as opposed to the seemingly never-ending stream of videos from helmet and bike cameras which seem to dominate the main page all day, every day recently.

But I think they need a rethink about how to run the game. I didn't have an issue going premium again this year- £10 was a bargain even with the odd issues, but once people pay for something their expectations rise and I can see why some did get quite animated.

So do Road.cc maybe think of jacking the price up to something like £20 for the year with a guarantee of better communication with players and fewer issues? Or do it free and just reduce the number of races for everyone? Or maybe go down a donation route?

Like I say I haven't got as wound up as others and I  took part in all the races but maybe I'm just not as competitive as some players. I would be interested to hear from people who are happy enough and had no major complaints about the game. Obviously the internet and human nature being what they are, people tend to only post when things go wrong so surely there are bound to be others who enjoyed it and didn't get hepped up about the mistakes or omissions. At least then there would be a better indication of how the game has performed and been recieved- after all there are thousands playing it but it is the same names that keep popping up in the forums.

Latest Comments