Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

The 'Tour Series' Team sponsored by Road CC

Why is there not a tab for details on how the team are doing?

Is there a section on the site I have missed which updates about the team, profile of riders, bikes, etc?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

jova54 | 13 years ago
0 likes

I think the only races in Guildford are the town centre races organised by Charlotteville CC in early July and of course the current Tour series in June in Woking

Super Domestique | 13 years ago
0 likes

Are there still/ever races like this in the Guildford or Woking areas? I am pretty sure I read something about it years back but I am straining my memory here!!

demoff | 13 years ago
0 likes

There riding at the Blackpool Nocturne tonight, Elites are away at 20.45.

http://www.nocturneseries.com/blackpool/

James Warrener | 13 years ago
0 likes

No news might be good news  7

0 likes

A joint effort should get it up to date I guess.

0 likes

I am sure when Dave or Tony see this thread they will get on it.

simonmb replied to James Warrener | 13 years ago
0 likes
jimmythecuckoo wrote:

I am sure when Dave or Tony see this thread they will get on it.

I think Dave or Tony would be well advised to look again at the kuota-roadcc.com website before they identify road.cc with it any more than they already have done. Where's the content? No news for months. The few Tour Series dates that even made it onto the calendar are still showing venue 'TBC' - even though the series is long finished. A total of nine posts for the season, none of which included anything from the Tour Series? Tsk tsk...  39 With road.cc's journalistic experience and keen correspondents there's an opportunity to make the kuota-roadcc.com website 'required reading' during next year's Tour Series...

0 likes

Thanks - that should be a tab on the home page here I reckon.

0 likes

There is a website for them... http://kuota-roadcc.com/

Latest Comments