Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Vuelta Stage 10

Feeling loquacious these days, so I'll kick off again.

Stage 9.  Whilst we are all straining to pick one breakaway rider, I note that kakashi had Geniez, L Sanchez and De La Cruz all in one team; impressive.  drnolittle had Geniez, De La Cruz and De Gendt and won the stage, but I feel De Gendt is too expensive.

2 transfers today for marginal gain, with the eternal hope that Dombrowski will shine.

Cheers

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Condor Andy | 7 years ago
0 likes

Well yes, decent, but not revolutionary  3

Aragonite | 7 years ago
1 like

Problem is Andy, we have probably all scored ok.

0 likes

Thank god for that! I might have actually scored some decent points here!

TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Well my Vuelta is out the window! Looks like the break is gonna win again

0 likes

I still have 27 transfers,  and I'm 176th in the standings.  Hoping the extra wiggle room comes in handy.

I think I have too many expensive riders - Froome, Quintana, Valverde and Chaves.  Brambilla is my only other rider over 20 credits.  I might need to rethink that strategy a wee bit.

Sniffer | 7 years ago
0 likes

Dombrowski in the break!

Sniffer | 7 years ago
0 likes

Dropped Chaves for Quintana.   Lost faith in Dombrowski and he has gone for me.  Been struggling with the De Gendt cost too.  It has to be a GC battle today, doesn't it?

TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Im down to 16 transfers.

Gone bold...

Froome
Chaves
Quintana
Contador
Pardilla
Ellisonde
Geniez
Catteneo
Mendes

MinardiM189 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Only change for today is Quintana in for Chaves which probably spells disaster for Quintana.

I think the break could be like on Stage8 - a complete lottery. So no other changes.

Latest Comments