FS: Ellsworth Truth (complete bike)

by RichTheRoadie   July 14, 2010  

Spec as follows...

Ellsworth Truth, 2008 model, medium size, black anodised (used, but VGC), Fox Float R shock (serviced), brand new pivot bearings
Brand new 2010 Rock Shock SID Team forks in white with pop loc (and one of those neoprene race guard things)
Brand new Hope headset
Brand new Thomson 100mm 0deg stem
Brand new Thomson Elite layback post (410mm, in case it matters) with Hope seatclamp
Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio saddle (which might be swapped for a Specialized Romin SL)
Brand new Bontrager flat carbon bars with Bontrager alu bar ends & Ergon grips
Juicy Ultimates with 185mm f & 160mm r discs (used but VGC)
Brand new XTR shifters + front & rear mechs (shadow rear) with Powercordz cables (for no good reason other than that I had the cables spare)
Brand new 2010 Race Face Deus XC chainset and Race Face BB with KMC X9SL gold chain and Shimano SLX rear cassette (11-32t)
Stan's Olympic rims on Hope Pro II hubs, black with double butted spokes (silver, DT comps I think), used but rear hub bearings brand new and wheels are VGC, brand new Hope QRs and brand new Geax Seguaro TNT 2" tyres (running tubeless, obviously)

Excuse the saddle height!

Built to race at this year's Bonty and Big Dog - selling cos my back is knackered so I can't do either, and by the time my back is better I'll be focusing on road miles again.

Not keen on splitting at all, but if there's enough interest in enough parts I might be tempted - I'm more likely to do a good deal if you can take the whole thing though!

It's cost me £2250 to build - will sell for £1750. It's only done a lap of Richmond Park (hence the dusty appearance), and that's an instant £500 saving (well, a £500 loss for me - around £100 per mile. Ouch)!! Buyer collects (SW London), UK sales only.

Will also consider swapping for road bike parts - frame / wheels / groupset / Di2 / combination of all of these.

Please PM me if you're interested.

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Updated with price change and advice that I'll consider swapsies!

posted by RichTheRoadie [86 posts]
15th July 2010 - 14:48

like this
Like (0)

Hi there
Did you have any luck selling your Truth? If not, would you consider selling the frame only. I am interested.
Regards, Mark

posted by MarkiMark [4 posts]
13th September 2010 - 8:11

like this
Like (0)