Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

olympics fantasy

The Olympics is not showing on my fantasy dashboard

Neither did the San Sebastian classic so couldn't play that

Is there a problem with my account ?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

RafRafRafRaf | 7 years ago
3 likes

Don't suppose there's any chance of inputting the TT result so we can have our scores, please?

It's clear things have been a bit of a challenge for the fantasy cycling team at times this season - I know a huge amount of the gruntwork is done by volunteers and they have my huge appreciation, but wonder (and hope) if some of the delaying factors might not be able to be helped - not least, perhaps, by taking on another volunteer or three, or better yet actually paying somebody for their time? 

fxceltic | 7 years ago
1 like

so, no Nibali on the roster, thats a pretty big ommission

I know the message we got was that the roster cant be fixed but it will be a farce if the winner of the race wasnt available for selection

if that happens will points be given as if the 2nd place rider won and so on?

Aragonite replied to fxceltic | 7 years ago
0 likes

fxceltic wrote:

so, no Nibali on the roster, thats a pretty big ommission

I know the message we got was that the roster cant be fixed but it will be a farce if the winner of the race wasnt available for selection

if that happens will points be given as if the 2nd place rider won and so on?

Just press 'show all riders'. Then put V.Nibali into the search function. He is 25.9 credits.

dc04dc | 7 years ago
0 likes

Information with this competition says it will be included in the overall season league. Bonus competitions usually aren't included, are they? I may be mistaken.

TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
0 likes

No problem, olympics will be live later.

San Sebastian game did not take place

Latest Comments