Previous Forum topic
High Visibility clothing - your thoughts
Next Forum topic
What am I supposed to de?
lets face it just about all club riders shave their legs, but does it really make a differance? I have rather hairy legs and apart from mili seconds does it have any other benefits?
3 user comments
1) it looks right
2) everyone else does it
3) road rash injuries heal better
4) everyone else does it
5) erm, it's better for the post race massage
6) that self tan goes on more evenly
7) it looks right
8) everyone else does it
PS it makes you a tiny bit slower, not a tiny bit faster...
posted by Dave Atkinson [7230 posts] 9th July 2010 - 22:05
1) Hairy legs prevent bugs latching on the skin,
2) Scares other women away to the delight of your lady,
3) Just for roadrash-eaier to clean wounds, healing may be better depending on damage inflicted.
4) If you have great legs, ride like a god-then sure shave the legs! Just get your other half to do it.
I like my bike but it needs a hidden 25cc motor
posted by Fish_n_Chips [325 posts] 9th July 2010 - 23:19
i think ill stick with my hairy legs for now. no doubt ill feel like a right twit in the club meets but hey watch this space....... see what happens in the next few weeks
posted by james127 [6 posts] 10th July 2010 - 23:38
Today's top stories
On the Forum
Events coming up
Want to talk to the news team? Click here
Want to talk to the tech team? Click here
Want to advertise? Click here
road.cc is made by Farrelly Atkinson Ltd, The South Vaults, Green Park Station, Bath BA11JB. Tel 01225 787913 Company #6644103
All material © Farrelly Atkinson 2008–present unless otherwise stated. Terms and conditions of use.
Editor: Tony F