lets face it just about all club riders shave their legs, but does it really make a differance? I have rather hairy legs and apart from mili seconds does it have any other benefits?
1) it looks right
2) everyone else does it
3) road rash injuries heal better
4) everyone else does it
5) erm, it's better for the post race massage
6) that self tan goes on more evenly
7) it looks right
8) everyone else does it
PS it makes you a tiny bit slower, not a tiny bit faster...
1) Hairy legs prevent bugs latching on the skin,
2) Scares other women away to the delight of your lady,
3) Just for roadrash-eaier to clean wounds, healing may be better depending on damage inflicted.
4) If you have great legs, ride like a god-then sure shave the legs! Just get your other half to do it.
i think ill stick with my hairy legs for now. no doubt ill feel like a right twit in the club meets but hey watch this space....... see what happens in the next few weeks