Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canyon Endurace sizing

Looking at buying an Endurace and wondered what sizing is like. Bloke on online chat reckoned a medium with me at 182cm and 84cm inside leg. This seems a bit small from guesswork as I ride a 56cm cannondale caad. 

What does other people's sizing come up like?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Hiltaldo | 7 years ago
0 likes

Glad I read this. I did my measurements and came in XS but I too am 5' 8" with a 31 inside leg. I'm going for small. Going for the Endurace AL 7.0 which is great spec for the price and if I ding it I don't have to sling it!

koontz | 7 years ago
0 likes

I got one a couple of weeks ago and was going to go for the medium but changed my mind and went for the small. I am 5 foot 8 with aprox 31 inside leg an it feels like the right size. Lovely bike I went for the Cf 7.0 sl.

Vejnemojnen | 7 years ago
0 likes

that headtube is enormous.

https://www.canyon.com/en-gb/road/endurace/2016/endurace-al-6-0.html

I would even go for size s with a 130mm stem if I were you.

The _Kaner | 7 years ago
0 likes

Compare the specs online with your CAAD geometry?

The 'online' calc says I don't fit any of Canyon's Endurace frames...but I'd be pretty similar build to Quintana (height/reach/leg) who is on an XS - I'm only 160cm (72cm IL) whereas he is 166cm, and the XXS frame with an 80mm stem is what is recommended for me in the Aeroad.

Should have the Aeroad CF SLX 6.0 bike next week, so will see if correct sizing or not. I'd say I might need a longer stem...

Latest Comments