Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

slow update for fantasy TdF

Last year my team scores were always updated by 1900 - this year it appears to happen overnight!  Any reason that it's so slow this year?  

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Dr Livingstone | 7 years ago
0 likes

thanks for the replies and I'm not expecting miracles.  It's good to kno that, in general, updates will be done in about the same timeframe as previous years

TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Overnight? 4 of the 6 stages have been done by 6pm, Sunday was done around 9 as I was out and Monday I was also unavailable and Dave did it at around 10ish.

Today being a Friday im out till well now, so cant do much about that. There is only me and Dave available at the moment to do updates. I can tell you that most days they will be done by 6ish by one of us. Tomorrow if it falls on me to do it I doubt it will be before this kind of time as im out.

MinardiM189 | 7 years ago
0 likes

I can understand that people may have other things going on in their lives and can't enter the day's results until late in the evening.

Today the official results have only been published recently because of the collapsing Flamme Rouge and I don't expect the people running the competition to spend their enire evening waiting for ASO to produce official results.

Latest Comments