Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Rapha phishing

Has anyone taken the Rapha surgery recently?

Having completed it last year and received a very welcome 20% discount. This year I am warned that the site the survey is linked to is at high risk of phishing. Anyone got any news about that? 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

fullers1979 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Yeah sorry I did mean survey! You've got to love auto correct. Thanks peeps let's hope my phone was just being overly cautious when it told me that. I've been eyeing up a new top so 20% off is always nice!

tritecommentbot | 7 years ago
0 likes

I got the code and used it and haven't had any probs. Though wouldn't know yet if someone had grabbed my details somehow with malware anyway.

Missus also did it also and got code and used it in a seperate order. Didn't notice anything dodgy. That said, wouldn't surprise me. Doubt a site like rapha's or most retailers is secure enough to stand up to a decent hacker.

Kendalred | 7 years ago
0 likes

I took the survey (I presume you mean survey), and got my 20% code okay, but not sure how I'd tell if it were a dodgy site tbh. It'd be unlike Rapha to allow this to happen - they seem to be very web savvy, and being a mostly web-based operation something harming their 'brand' in this way would be pretty bad for them.

I received the code straight away, but an actual email from Rapha with the code came a few days later - in fact I have had email reminders to use it three days after I did use it!

Latest Comments