Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fantasy TDF 2010 chat

A sticky forum topic for any Fantasy TDF - related chat. Plus any questions about the game...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

167 comments

Jon Burrage | 13 years ago
0 likes

Have Cancellara and Thomas....other than that it is all a bit quiet.

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

do you get a 5 point bonus for that? I've got Brett Lancaster too… I must read the rules

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

just a slip of the spreadsheet... i'll wait to see if anyone notices any more before i update  1

grim-purr | 13 years ago
0 likes

OI!  20
I only kept him in because I knew Thor would win

0 likes

don't worry grim-pur we'll get our extra points, Dave's just waiting to see if there are any other slips before he updates. I need those points, after today I'm on the march up from 6th (out of 8) in ou4 mini league.

0 likes

Updated now...

tonywestren | 13 years ago
0 likes

Okay, so I've made a complete mess of picking my team and didn't realise I couldn't change or swap people around when first setting up the team, oh and I got the name wrong! Are there any contact details for somebody I can email to get it reset ?

Cheers

0 likes

okay, so i've made a mess of fixing a loophole in the game whereby if one of your riders got knocked out you could make unlimited changes...

anyway, if you join now you *can* make unlimited changes in your first transfer window. tonyw - i can reset your team if you like, or you can run with what you have. you'll miss out on today's stage though.

Jon Burrage | 13 years ago
0 likes

Its conspiring against me, I tranferred out mayoz last night.  20

James Warrener | 13 years ago
0 likes

When do transfers next open?

stuke | 13 years ago
0 likes

20 can't believe i got rid of Pettachi for Hushovd this morning, what a muppet!!

0 likes

6pm… but you should have got rid of Cav yesterday JTC  3

Fringe | 13 years ago
0 likes

i should have not even started with Cav, let alone left him there, maybe the boy will do good soon. ill stick with 'em for now as it may just be a blip.

0 likes

He's had three bad crashes recently two of them in the last week, I think it's asking a lot to expect him to be able to pull it out after the bashing his body has already taken… so not sure why I stuck with him so long, maybe it's because I'm a sentimental fool, and Hushovd cost more

demoff | 13 years ago
0 likes

Tomorrows another day for Cav.

davemchol replied to PzychotropicMac | 13 years ago
0 likes

how many riders are you allowed from the same team? anybody know

Simon_MacMichael | 13 years ago
0 likes

Two from same team, Dave.

Don't do what I did earlier and try to transfer a third in. Makes the game very unhappy...

simonmb | 13 years ago
0 likes

Speaking as someone who is currently in the 1090th position, can I just clarify whether it is the team with the MOST points or the LEAST points that wins? Although perhaps I could remain in the running for the 'Mark Cavendish Award for Underachievement'.

James Warrener replied to Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes
tony_farrelly wrote:

6pm…

Is that nightly?

0 likes

yup, then closes again at 11am the next morning

gandberg | 13 years ago
0 likes

glad I took cav out of my poorly performing team.  20

davemchol replied to Simon_MacMichael | 13 years ago
0 likes

well how come someone has got fout htc riders in the one team?

Timbo13 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Woohoo!
Not only does Cav come good, but Jesus Hernandez picks up the Lanterne Rouge award for the second day in a row!

gandberg | 13 years ago
0 likes

Does he? I got rid of him too. Only choose him due to his name anyway. Gaaaaaaaaaay.

Timbo13 | 13 years ago
0 likes

10 points per day for LR!

Nobody f**ks with the Jesus! Just ask the Dude.

Timbo13 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Any idea when the scores update? I've got a good feeling about today (for once).

0 likes

They're coming Timbo13… not long now

Simon_MacMichael replied to Timbo13 | 13 years ago
0 likes
Timbo13 wrote:

10 points per day for LR!

Nobody f**ks with the Jesus! Just ask the Dude.

What, Kristian House?

Chuffy | 13 years ago
0 likes

Point of order - shouldn't the Lanterne Rouge points be for the guy who is last on GC?  39

I transferred Mr Bole in special like.  22

0 likes

Sorry LR points are last on the stage. I'll amend the rules if that isn't clear.

Pages

Latest Comments