Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fantasy TDF 2010 chat

A sticky forum topic for any Fantasy TDF - related chat. Plus any questions about the game...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

167 comments

Fringe | 13 years ago
0 likes

so i figured that the best policy was to pick a random team to make up the 150 points and see what gives... as opposed to subing/changing as the tour progresses. but hey im not know for picking winners.

have put my lot in with the billy no mates lot if thats okay. ta.

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

Plus there's DaveP's Billy-No-Mates league : 1437

gandberg | 13 years ago
0 likes

If any of you are in Worcestershie, I've set up a league whose title pays homage to the Kevin Costner cycling movie classic.

League number: 1368

James Warrener | 13 years ago
0 likes

1361 is our office league, you are more than welcome to join that.

the fluoxetine kid | 13 years ago
0 likes

do i have to have a league code or something to join a mini league ? love to join if anyone has one.

the fluoxetine kid replied to the fluoxetine kid | 13 years ago
0 likes

thanks for replies jimmythe cuckoo and davep I have joined the billy no mates league, two chances of being laterne rouge now!

James Warrener | 13 years ago
0 likes

Its looking good, I was on an Arsenal FC forum the other day and they were talking about their mini-league.

I see even the Bike Radar forumites are talking about having a league in this competition.

Can only be good for Tony and Dave that.

Simon_MacMichael replied to James Warrener | 13 years ago
0 likes
jimmythecuckoo wrote:

Its looking good, I was on an Arsenal FC forum the other day and they were talking about their mini-league.

Have you got a code for that Arsenal mini-league? Quite fancy taking on some fellow Gooners  3

James Warrener replied to Simon_MacMichael | 13 years ago
0 likes
Simon_MacMichael wrote:
jimmythecuckoo wrote:

Have you got a code for that Arsenal mini-league? Quite fancy taking on some fellow Gooners  3

step-hent | 13 years ago
0 likes

Am also signed up, and joining the Billy-No-Mates league - thanks DaveP. great idea this - always have the crap bored out of me by mates talking about fantasy football, now i can retaliate!

Disco shack postana | 13 years ago
0 likes

Hi, I've made my initial selections and would love to join a league if anyone will have me

DaveP replied to Disco shack postana | 13 years ago
0 likes
Disco shack postana wrote:

Hi, I've made my initial selections and would love to join a league if anyone will have me

Why not join the Billy-No-Mates league?

DaveP | 13 years ago
0 likes

I've done my usual: "Pick the names I know and guess the rest." selection....  16

Even set up a Billy-No-Mates league : 1437

dave atkinson replied to DaveP | 13 years ago
0 likes
DaveP wrote:

Even set up a Billy-No-Mates league : 1437

You vs me then davep. Bring it on  1

Super Domestique | 13 years ago
0 likes

Yeah same here. I am away the first wk of the tour so will get the highlights but no more than that. Hopefully I'll come back to my team doing well though!

PzychotropicMac | 13 years ago
0 likes

Right, Ive signed up...dont know that I will do very well but hopefully my gaggle of riders will do themselves proud.

davemchol replied to PzychotropicMac | 13 years ago
0 likes

how many riders are you allowed from the same team? anybody know

Pages

Latest Comments