Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

University Club Kit Order

Hi,

So for the coming year I will be managing the kit order for my university cycling club.
For the past couple of years we have always used Endura; however, following the most recently kerfuffle I have been asked to start looking around for alternate suppliers. Preferably we would like to source out kit from a UK supplier, as much for convenience as patriotism.
I was wondering what companies everyone on here used or whether there were any representatives who would like to take the wonderful opportunity to have their company outfit an extremely high-profile university club?

My e-mail is james.fifield [at] chch.ox.ac.uk. At the moment I am interning in New York, so please may I apologise in advance if I am slow to reply!

Many thanks.
James

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

yep Owayo was what I meant… sounds better than 12 weeks

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

What were IIRC's lead times like abudhabiChris? and what were your probs with Endura James? We're just putting together our next jersey order Endura did our last lot and they were very good but I'd forgotten about IIRC, I've heard good reports about them in the past too.

KirinChris replied to Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Owayo... I think it varies according to workload and order but I think it was about two weeks once we had confirmed the order.
I can't recall the exact time - whatever they quoted me was what they stuck to so it wasn't an issue that lodged in my head.

KirinChris | 13 years ago
0 likes

James,

I've used a company called Owayo for kit I ordered from Abu Dhabi (the stuff I'm wearing in my profile photo actually).

They have a very good on-line feature where you can design the jersey and try different colours and patterns etc. Or they can just do stuff if you send them designs.

My order involved quite a lot of mucking about to put Arabic text on the jerseys and they were unfailingly helpful and patient.

Quality is very good. I've had their stuff through another club as well.

Based in Germany IIRC, so maybe decide after the game tonight.  39

Latest Comments