University Club Kit Order

by jamesfifield   June 27, 2010  

Hi,

So for the coming year I will be managing the kit order for my university cycling club.
For the past couple of years we have always used Endura; however, following the most recently kerfuffle I have been asked to start looking around for alternate suppliers. Preferably we would like to source out kit from a UK supplier, as much for convenience as patriotism.
I was wondering what companies everyone on here used or whether there were any representatives who would like to take the wonderful opportunity to have their company outfit an extremely high-profile university club?

My e-mail is james.fifield@chch.ox.ac.uk. At the moment I am interning in New York, so please may I apologise in advance if I am slow to reply!

Many thanks.
James

4 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

James,

I've used a company called Owayo for kit I ordered from Abu Dhabi (the stuff I'm wearing in my profile photo actually).

They have a very good on-line feature where you can design the jersey and try different colours and patterns etc. Or they can just do stuff if you send them designs.

My order involved quite a lot of mucking about to put Arabic text on the jerseys and they were unfailingly helpful and patient.

Quality is very good. I've had their stuff through another club as well.

Based in Germany IIRC, so maybe decide after the game tonight. Thinking

abudhabiChris's picture

posted by abudhabiChris [514 posts]
27th June 2010 - 8:58

like this
Like (0)

What were IIRC's lead times like abudhabiChris? and what were your probs with Endura James? We're just putting together our next jersey order Endura did our last lot and they were very good but I'd forgotten about IIRC, I've heard good reports about them in the past too.

Tony Farrelly's picture

posted by Tony Farrelly [4134 posts]
27th June 2010 - 12:55

like this
Like (0)

Owayo... I think it varies according to workload and order but I think it was about two weeks once we had confirmed the order.
I can't recall the exact time - whatever they quoted me was what they stuck to so it wasn't an issue that lodged in my head.

abudhabiChris's picture

posted by abudhabiChris [514 posts]
27th June 2010 - 13:41

like this
Like (0)

yep Owayo was what I meant… sounds better than 12 weeks

Tony Farrelly's picture

posted by Tony Farrelly [4134 posts]
27th June 2010 - 15:57

like this
Like (0)