Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour de Yorkshire

Is this race being covered this year? If yes, is it Standard and Purist, or just Bonus Purist?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

26 comments

STEVESPRO 79 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Stage 3 started and still 50 minutes left for transfers.....   2

simon F | 7 years ago
0 likes

FWIW, pretty much every ASO organised race will be at letour.fr, usually as the front page if it's current - even if there are other local sites as well.

TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
1 like

Thats why the climbing classification looks a mess, there were less mountain points given today. Had I known that I could have worked it out myself anyway

simon F | 7 years ago
1 like

Official organisers classifications are at :-

http://www.letour.fr/tour-de-yorkshire/2016/us/classifications.html

(including intermediate sprints and individual KOM points)

TERatcliffe26 replied to simon F | 7 years ago
1 like

simon F wrote:

Official organisers classifications are at :-

http://www.letour.fr/tour-de-yorkshire/2016/us/classifications.html

(including intermediate sprints and individual KOM points)

Nice one, Ive been trying to find that website, but can only find the crap non-aso one

0 likes

Stage 2 is void of mountain points, I can't find any breakdown. Im not even sure the Mountains classification is correct but ive used the only one I can find.

I couldn't find the sprints breakdown either but I managed to work out who scored what from the points classification

sanderville | 7 years ago
2 likes

I apologise for my unnecessarily coarse outburst.

1 like

Points will get corrected for Williams when I do todays stage scores later. But no-one is shafting anyone and no also no need for the language. I put the wrong points in the wrong box, easily done, and I always correct any point mistakes, so no need for th haste on that. If I was shafting people id be doing it to myself as I have Williams.

Sorry Steve, Ive had nothing to do with the rosters for Yorkshire, I just did the scores and didn't notice any incorrect riders as all those that scored were in the spreadsheet

STEVESPRO 79 | 7 years ago
0 likes

53.6 credits wasted on 2 non-starters...... Which is entirely my grievance with this paid for game....Ok I accept that late changes to rostas can happen... but I am now seeing that those riders are still available for selection...If admin cannot amend startlists on a day to day basis just exactly what am I paying my £10 for....I dont want to scan other sites, that are free for updated startlists....I EXPECT IT HERE....    rant over, I was going to go on, but whats the point....

enrique replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 7 years ago
0 likes

STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

53.6 credits wasted on 2 non-starters... 

Who were the riders you picked that were non-starters?...

sanderville | 7 years ago
0 likes

Williams.  Sort it.  Fucksake.

JAndrewHill | 7 years ago
1 like

He was definitely wearing a one pro shirt before they made him wear the horrendous pink kom shirt. I bet he hopes he can wear the grey aggressive rider shirt instead.

fxceltic replied to JAndrewHill | 7 years ago
1 like

JAndrewHill wrote:

He was definitely wearing a one pro shirt before they made him wear the horrendous pink kom shirt. I bet he hopes he can wear the grey aggressive rider shirt instead.

Correct, ive been been shafted on this, sort it out admins  pls ASAP

Aragonite | 7 years ago
1 like

Think the wrong Williams has been given points. It was Peter, not Stephen who won KOM.

0 likes

it seems the stage has changed just 1,2,8 now

0 likes

didnt go with enough sprinters, bystrom and simon let me down. just 1,2,5,10 for me

stevemarks replied to TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
0 likes

TERatcliffe26 wrote:

didnt go with enough sprinters, bystrom and simon let me down. just 1,2,5,10 for me

Talk about being a competitive league, thought I did pretty well 1,2,3,4,5 and barely made the top 3 in SF. Bit sick as had Drucker, saw he was not starting and thought I had transfered him out for Gerts, but apparently not?

leave the sprinters in for tomorrow then try and pick the GC guys for Sunday, micht need a pin.

1wrangler | 7 years ago
0 likes

Ha! I dumped Boudat for D Smith at last moment.

That was a great race though!

jollygoodvelo | 7 years ago
0 likes

Damn it, I had Politt in my team overnight until a last-minute reshuffle.  Why was the deadline extended, to allow me to make my team worse?  3

1 like

Gone for a sprint too, but i do have pete williams in the break

Sniffer replied to TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
0 likes

TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Gone for a sprint too, but i do have pete williams in the break

Me too. 

Looking for some relief with the Tour de Romandie turning into a slow motion car crash for me.

Moist von Lipwig | 7 years ago
1 like

and we're off.

I've nailed my colours to the sprint mast and hoping that last climb doesn't split things.

Looks like the early break is away and its  Jens Wallays (Topsport Vlaanderen-Baloise), Pete Williams (One Pro Cycling), Sebastian Mora (Raleigh GAC), Matt Cronshaw (Madison Genisis), Nils Politt (Katusha), Graham Briggs (JLT Condor).

Aragonite | 7 years ago
0 likes

Bonus Standard only. Not been one of these since I started playing.

Sniffer | 7 years ago
1 like

Looks OK now.

Ghedebrav | 7 years ago
1 like

Same here, had a couple of emails but the comp isn't on the list (purist, standard or otherwise).

Happily, I'll be able to attend this as it goes through my home village on stage 2.

chrisdstripes | 7 years ago
1 like

I've had two emails telling me to get my team in quick because it starts in 2 days, so maybe that means its std and purist? Either way, it doesn't seem to be open yet. Presumably waiting on startlists.

Latest Comments