Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fleche roster?

Any chance this is going to be updated before the race, which btw is tomorrow??

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

21 comments

Condor Andy | 7 years ago
2 likes

Holy crap Moist and Sniffer! Nice teams!

I had 1,2,5,7,11,20, so not brilliant, but could have been a lot worse.  A few of mine were'outside bets' including Diego Rosa who was 20th.

Purito finished in 28th I think.

Sniffer | 7 years ago
1 like

1,2,3,4,7 and 3 no scores.

I think it is believable that someone will get all of the first seven riders.  Maybe even the first 8.  It will be very interesting to look at the team of the winner.

Moist von Lipwig | 7 years ago
1 like

1,2,3,4,6,7.   I'll have that.  Yet again I think no way Gasparotto will be in contention here...   Would have had 10th if I 'd had the chance to change Henao.   Purito looking pretty much finished atm, been a long time since he's been a factor in these kinds of finishes.

_Kasper | 7 years ago
1 like

Got 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. 

Had Henao like most others. What happened to Purito? Also, had hoped for more for Wellens. 

Also; when the hell will i learn to include Ulissi for these kinds of races??

Sniffer | 7 years ago
2 likes

Managed to pick Henao and Poels.  Maybe the Poels selection will be inspired........ then again my record in the Spring Classics would suggest not.

Aragonite | 7 years ago
2 likes

Think most will have him.  Poels would of been the obvious sub.

TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
2 likes

I had henao too, damn

Condor Andy | 7 years ago
2 likes

Yep! I have Henao as well. Just flicked on the live text and it was the first thing  I read.

stenmeister | 7 years ago
1 like

Bugger, I still have in my team.

jollygoodvelo | 7 years ago
1 like

Henao is out due to passport anomalies - five minutes to the deadline

_Kasper replied to jollygoodvelo | 7 years ago
1 like

Gizmo_ wrote:

Henao is out due to passport anomalies - five minutes to the deadline

Seems my premonition was correct. Thats already one gone from my otherwise 'stellar' team..

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

Im on it. was just sorting Trentino scores

Btester2 | 8 years ago
1 like

I see the list has now been updated but still no Dan Martin. 

lovellw | 8 years ago
1 like

That does look like the wrong Martin.  I want to put Dan Martin for tomorrow but he is not on the list.

_Kasper replied to lovellw | 8 years ago
1 like

lovellw wrote:

That does look like the wrong Martin.  I want to put Dan Martin for tomorrow but he is not on the list.

Looks like I'm not the only ones with THAT Martin in my roster. 

- Just tick the 'all riders' checkbox, and you can select all riders in the game. 

chrisdstripes | 8 years ago
1 like

Thanks TER, there are still a lot of updates needing to be made - I spot-checked a few teams just now and haven't found any that match more than 6 of 8 riders (most match fewer). Its a lot easier to pick your team once the game roster has been updated so I'll wait until tonight.

NB - Currently the wrong Martin listed for EQS - I only mention it cos that might be an unrelated error to the late updating of the startlist.

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

Even if its not correct how you think it should be you can select any rider if you believe they are racing and have diff info than us.

Will do another check later around sixish when im home

lovellw | 8 years ago
1 like

Hi.  Can you confirm when the roster has been updated?  Thanks

_Kasper | 8 years ago
1 like

So I've set my team, and I think it is absolutely bulletproof...

Whenever I've had this feeling in the past however, things have not exactly gone my way. I am not really sure how to feel about that right now.. 

fxceltic | 8 years ago
1 like

Cheers

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
1 like

yes, this lunchtime

Latest Comments