Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

AMSTEL GOLD

I want to pick my team for the Amstel Gold but the roster I am being shown is still the same as that for Paris -Roubaix.  Is this the same for everyone or am I alone with this problem?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

19 comments

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

Here's the Top 20, the Lantern Rouge and Gasparotto's teammates, just in case it helps:

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

Ive been busy and not home to do them sorry. Cant do anything from my phone

fxceltic | 8 years ago
1 like

Any chance we get a scores update???

1wrangler | 8 years ago
1 like

People didn't actually do transfers after the race started did they? I assume they wouldn't count.

_Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes

Good race. Glad to see Valgren doing well.

Wound up with 1, 5, 6 and 11. Had Gilbert, Kwiat, Henao and Fellini. Was this close to taking in Colbrelli as well, but thought it was too risky no

teckert replied to _Kasper | 8 years ago
1 like

_Kasper wrote:

Good race. Glad to see Valgren doing well.

Wound up with 1, 5, 6 and 11. Had Gilbert, Kwiat, Henao and Fellini. Was this close to taking in Colbrelli as well, but thought it was too risky no

got same place getters as you except I did also take the risk on Colbrelli...  wink smiley

STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
1 like

Grrrrr...I really fancied Felline for this how he has been climbing....Damn....and then there were seven...no

Philip Unwin | 8 years ago
1 like

#83 Matteo Bono (Lampre-Merida)
#103 Laurent Didier (Trek-Segafredo)
#112 Laurens De Vreese (Astana)
#136 Matteo Montaguti (AG2R La Mondiale)
#145 Kevin Reza (FDJ)
#156 Lawrence Warbasse (IAM Cycling)
#164 Alex Howes (Cannondale)
#203 Tom Devriendt (Wanty-Groupe Gobert)
#215 Fabien Grellier (Direct Energie)
#222 Josef Cerny (CCC Polsat Polkowice)
#235 Giacomo Berlato (Nippo-Vini Fantini)

11 man break (0ne too many for bonus if it sticks)

2'35'' after 50km

tony kappler | 8 years ago
1 like

Felline crashed in neutral zone. Tranfer window is still open. Yes, I have Felline. Be interesting to see how many players have put Felline in team then done another swap to tranfer him out. I consider that would be cheating. What do others think? Need to work on more accurate transfer cut off.

enrique replied to tony kappler | 8 years ago
0 likes

tony kappler wrote:

Transfer window is still open...

When did it finally close?... Was it open too long after the race started?... What a temptation!

2 likes

Benoot (Lotto) also DNS

Felline started but crashed in neutral zone

1 like

Fabio Felline (Trek) DNS

Aragonite | 8 years ago
1 like

Seems to be so much more cash, and tranfers for these Classics compared to last year.

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

Sorry Steve but I haven't had time to update it yet, but as I work 2 other jobs Ive just not been about. It will be updated in the next few hours

As Steve said anyone can still pick a team by selecting all riders. Even if they are grey they score points if they race, that goes for any race if others have info we don't

STEVESPRO 79 replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Sorry Steve but I haven't had time to update it yet, but as I work 2 other jobs Ive just not been about. It will be updated in the next few hours

As Steve said anyone can still pick a team by selecting all riders. Even if they are grey they score points if they race, that goes for any race if others have info we don't

Not in anyway a dig at you TER..... We would be lost without your input...  laugh

enrique replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes

STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

We would be lost without your input...  laugh

Very nice of you, Steve!  1

MinardiM189 | 8 years ago
1 like

That is useful to know Steve,

I had never noticed the 'show all riders' option you can select.

Thanks  1

STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
1 like

Its the same for everyone mate...the powers that be have not been bothered to update it yet... I have done mine off the all riders option... Long winded but as I am not around tomorrow, I had no choice... Poor showing again for a paid for game without prizes.... Tired of moaning but it really is becoming  annoying...

MinardiM189 | 8 years ago
1 like

Same for everybody I think.

Latest Comments