Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

New rider Jerseys for long torsos

Can anyone recommend a jersey for a long torso'd and long armed rider without breaking the bank rapha and assos etc I'm 6.5" tall 42" chest and 36" waist. I've  solved the problem of bib shorts with dhb aeron. However the corresponding jersey stops higher up my back than I'd like. (looks vaguely like a crop top) does anyone else have the same issues? I always have issues with sleeves so am currently using a rab base layer but would ideally like a long sleeved option too.

Thanks for helping a newbie.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

Craig B | 8 years ago
0 likes

I'm a fan of the funkier kit and their long sleve jeseys have plenty of arm and body lenght. I'm a rather large 6'5" with a 47" chest and a 39" waist .... so xxl  fits just fine

Stef Marazzi | 8 years ago
0 likes

Cannondale ones seem to come down extra long

Danno | 8 years ago
0 likes

Cheers guys. Have ordered a hoy vulpine for long sleeves and a funkier gear short sleeve jersey both in the sale and can always send them back if no good.

PaulBox | 8 years ago
0 likes

Check out the Funkier and North Wave gear, I'm 6'4", also with a 36" waist and both their stuff fits me pretty well.

mostly | 8 years ago
0 likes

The vulpine ah hoy hoy roubaix has insane arm length, I'm 6 ft 2 with a 30 waist and the medium is great in terms of over all fit (apart from the sleeves). The decathlon aerofit range is pretty good too.

paddyirish | 8 years ago
0 likes

I am 6'5" with most of my height above my waist and probably (from waist sizes) a bit more portly than you.  One of the few brands I have tried that fits me well for length is LIDL. Not the best for a long ride, but ideal for a commute.

Latest Comments