Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

E3 harelbeke rosters?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

15 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

Again Unfortunate, and I believe the stage had already started when he tweeted he wouldn't be taking the start

(and I had both the riders in question, so im not just saying it as a throw away comment)

Doaky | 8 years ago
0 likes

And now Swifty  2

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Made a mess of that. More so the fact I sat going who do I pick Pozzato or Stannard. Im sure you can work out who I picked indecision

As for the deadline, well its the same for everyone and also rules out any episodes like last year where start times were moved forward etc.

If teams are not starting riders 2 hours before a race thats just unfortunate

Doaky | 8 years ago
0 likes

Yeah me too. Just miffed that deadline closes 2 hours before the race kicks off. Suppose a lot of us will be in the same boat today

Doaky | 8 years ago
1 like

GVA dosent start and no time to change the team  surprise

Sniffer replied to Doaky | 8 years ago
0 likes

Doaky wrote:

GVA dosent start and no time to change the team  surprise

I suspect many of us will have the same problem.  I could have fitted Kristoff in my team without GVA.  That was my compromise in getting a team in and Sagan took up lots of the credits.

cgipryan | 8 years ago
0 likes

For the first time in years, Pozzato is in my team! Didn't think that would happen again... Also, for the first time in years, Boonen is not in my team... times are changing, I guess...

cgipryan replied to cgipryan | 8 years ago
0 likes

cgipryan wrote:

For the first time in years, Pozzato is in my team! Didn't think that would happen again... Also, for the first time in years, Boonen is not in my team... times are changing, I guess...

Boy, was I wrong... but I feel the Etixx team has become like one of the small french teams invited to the Tour. Lately, they seem to be riding these races just for showing their T-shirt...

Doaky | 8 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Dave 

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes

updated now

Digy46 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Ben swift in E3 and Catalunya? He's not that quick, don't think so

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Any rider you are looking for, type their name in the 'find' function, then tick the 'show all riders' box. Press find. Make sure your rider is a definite starter though.

Doaky | 8 years ago
0 likes

Yeah I need to get benoot in  3

hubertoi | 8 years ago
0 likes

I guess something went wrong with my post, but several favorites arent even on there, 10 hours before the deadline.

Doaky | 8 years ago
0 likes

When will the update for this race be available. Waiting to make transfers 

Latest Comments